Our website doesn’t contain any material protected by copyright. We do not host any files that violate copyright. Any products presented on the website are available under GNU General Public License.
GPL, Copyrights & DMCA
- All items listed on WordPress IT are developed by third-party developers & redistributed under the terms of the General Public License (GPL). WordPress IT is not affiliated or related to third-party developers or trademark owners, including WordPress, WooCommerce, WP Rocket, YITH, Rocketgenius, etc.
- While WorldPressIT is not associated with nor is endorsed by the developers of any products featured on this website, we support & respect original item authors and encourage clients to purcahse directly from them in case they are interested in premium plugin/theme related support & official updates.
- All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so. Your purchase to our site goes towards maintaining and buying new product to 3rd party theme and plugin authors. This form of crowd funding helps keep prices low and we can then pass this benefit on to you. Our products don’t include premium support. Thats why we can offer up to 95% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins.
We at WorldPressIT respects the intellectual property rights of others and we also hope that our users to respect our intellectual property rights as well. If you believe that any material located on our website is copyrighted by you then you can ask us for the removal of that specific material in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy. While claiming copyright infringement, you need to consider the following elements:
- A statement that the complaining party has a decent confidence conviction that use of the material in the way complained of isn’t approved by the copyright proprietor, its agent, or the law.
- Provide proof of the authorized individual to follow up for the proprietor of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide enough contact details and information so that we can contact you. You also need to provide a valid email address to us.
- A statement that the information in the notification is precise, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is approved to follow up in the interest of the proprietor of an elite right that is allegedly infringed.
- The Copyright Infringement Claim Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
You can choose to send the written infringement notice to the email as mentioned below:
- It would take a duration of 2-3 business days for removing the entire copyright material when a claim is found to be valid.